Welcome to Our Practice
Woolton House Medical Centre is a modern practice offering high quality care to its patients plus a broad and highly prioritised training programme for junior doctors.
Woolton House was built in 1867 as a wedding present to Mr John Cross, a surgeon, and his new wife. From that day to this, the house has been used continually as a medical practice, adapting successfully to the many changes in health care provision over the years.
The practice covers a diverse area but the practice list of nine thousand is mainly located in the suburban village of Woolton, which became part of the City of Liverpool in the early 20th century. Find out more about the Medical Centre...
• The surgery is moving to telephone consultations due to the coronavirus. You may be asked to attend for a face to face consultation following this.
• Please put repeat prescription requests into the post box at the side of the practice.
• We will send prescriptions to your local pharmacy if possible.
• We will post sick notes out to you.
• If possible, register for the NHS App on your phone for online access.
FLU VACCINATIONS ARE NOW IN THE PRACTICE PLEASE CONTACT THE SURGERY TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT - THANK YOU
HEARING AID SCREENING CLINIC EVERY OTHER THURSDAY STARTING IN SEPTEMBER - PLEASE SEE IN SURGERY FOR MORE DETAILS
NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is asking people to share their views about using local health services during coronavirus.Read More